Why You Should Choose Stanford Hearing Aids
We Pride Ourselves on Excellent Service and Quality Hearing Aids
Our mission is simple:
We strive to gain your trust through the provision of exceptional hearing products and exceedingly individualized service for the enhancement of your communication and lifestyle. For this reason and others, Stanford Hearing Aids is the right choice for all your listening device needs. Not only do we provide extensive hearing screens and thorough listening evaluations, we offer the personal touch that is so rare among service providers today. Find out why you should choose Stanford Hearing Aids and learn more about our practice.
Hearing Aids to Fit You
Other hearing aid centers only offer one hearing aid manufacturer. We aren’t like that. We offer hearing aids from 5 hearing aid manufacturers. This allows us to recommend the best hearing aid for your unique needs.
Our staff has a lot of experience. Kris has been with Stanford Hearing Aids before it was called that. Stephanie is the newest member, since 2010. Her Masters of Audiology brings a wealth of knowledge to our office.
Our office provides a lifetime of hearing aid maintenance with a purchase of hearing aid(s). The in-house lab often times is able to fix any issues while you wait in our lobby. This is a invaluable advantage over discount hearing aid retailers.
Offering Premium Hearing Services at the Same Location for over 30 Years!
Stanford Hearing Aids has been providing premium hearing products and highly personalized service for over 30 years at the current office location. Voted “The Local Best” for hearing aids and hearing services 9 years in a row.
The vision of the company is to improve the quality of life for every single patient. We work hard to earn your trust by offering complementary hearing screening and consultations. To maintain your trust, Stanford Hearing Aids provides specialty hearing care and unlimited customer service for hearing aid purchases. Finally, our competent staff retain your loyalty by offering only the best technology and hearing information.
Quick Facts about Stanford Hearing Aids
- Almost all new patients come to our office as a result of a recommendation from a relative or friend.
- The four hearing specialists on the Stanford team have over 80 years of combined experience caring for people with hearing impairments and listening loss.
- Ann Narum provides hearing services in 6 surrounding area towns: Madison, Flandreau, Howard, Harford, Dell Rapids and Brandon.
- Ann also regularly visits 12 different retirement community centers and long-term care facilities in this area.
- There has been a hearing service office in this location for over 50 years! In 1962, hearing specialist Mr. and Mrs. Roland opened an office in this location. The Stanfords acquired the practice in 1983 and changed the name to Stanford Hearing Aids.
- Our entire staff was born here in South Dakota, except for Kris who was born and raised in Minnesota.
- Every single day, we offer coffee and cookies to our patients and their family members in our waiting room.
Schedule an Appointment
Fill Out Our Appointment Request Form Here
Meet Our Staff
Read the Biographies of the Stanford Hearing Aids’ Staff